Dress the Part


Are you feeling just as bad as I am about all of the yummy holiday food? It's about trainers, and perhaps a new gym bag.
that time to whip ourselves back into shape - to eat healthier and get moving. I find that a quick and very easy way to get motivated for just about anything is to dress the part. For gym season, that means cute yoga pants and a new set of

For the most part, I stick with basic black when it comes to work out wear, but I do love a pop of color. And I couldn't live without my cropped leggings.

Get the Look
Reebok activewear top, $80 - reebok.com


Reebok activewear pants, $55 - reebok.com


Women's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus - $148 - amazon.com


Victoria's Secret Sport Essential Gym Bag, $90 - victoriassecret.com



 Browse More:  women's running shoes  /  gym bags  /  active wear

5 comments:

  1. I like this post! It inspires me!!

    I'm a new fashion blogger from BARCELONA
    Let me know what you think about my blog,

    www.andreealowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection!

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/?p=26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/01/blouse-sammydress.html please write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I need to exercise badly, it makes my mind and body feel much better!

    I'm hosting an epic Urban Decay Gwen Stefani giveaway, check it out: http://bit.ly/1nGKdGi

    XoXo,

    Tamara
    www.thewestcoastexplorer.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...