A Modern Day Ballerina


Tulle skirts are still very much on-trend. And after a recent trip to the ballet, I find myself wishing I had a pretty tulle skirt to wear to the next dressy event I'm attending. It's also the perfect look for a romantic photo shoot. A simple white blouse, some pointy pumps, and a cute clutch pull the look together for a modern take on the trend.

Get the Look
Long sleeve lace shirt, $38 - unique-vintage.com

Chicwish layered tulle skirt, $51 - chicwish.com



Browse More In: Tulle Skirts  /  Party Pumps  /  Glam Clutches

5 comments:

  1. Wow, such a great outfit idea! thanks for sharing.

    Check out my blog for fashion and beauty inspiration. I'm also hosting a giveaway don't miss it: www.thewestcoastexplorer.com

    XoXo,

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute post! Lovely outfit idea. I have just stumbled on your blog and I love it! Great outfit inspirations!

    xoxo, Lauren | The Dazzle Guide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/12/issey-miyake-ss16-press-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...